Working closely with all areas of the agency, clients and technology partners, the User Experience Architect is responsible for owning the definition, UX design, delivery and support of customer experience solutions within any campaign or project.
The primary purpose of the UserExperience Architect at Sputnik Agency is to ensure that as a business, thesolutions we deliver to our clients are the ideal marriage of creative innovation, best practice user experience and online business strategy for the client and their customer.
• Conduct user experience audits, heuristic evaluations
• Conduct user research leading to digital persona and user story generation
• Site structure definition
• Develop UX concepts & wireframes
• Creation of task / process flows
• Create digital prototypes
• Detail functionality and business requirements
This role is based in our Sydney Office.
Applications should be addressed to
Rodd Messent, Head of Strategy: firstname.lastname@example.org
with the subject line: UX Architect [Sputnik Agency: Sydney]
No recruitment agencies at thistime, please.